The Turbo & Jet Engine Laboratory is seeking collaboration with academics, research institutes and industries.
At the Turbo & Jet Engine Laboratory, there is a growing core of academic and technical staff with expertise and knowledge in subjects related directly and indirectly to jet engines. The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, in particular, has several faculty members and research personnel who are committed to research work in the field of combustion. The skilled researchers coupled with the experience gained in project management and the state of the art infrastructure and equipment make ideal partners for various research disciplines.
Please find below a partial list of organizations with whom we collaborate includes:
- Ansaldo Ricerche Srl. Italy
- Beit Shemesh Engines Ltd., ISRAEL
- Imperial College of Science Technology & Medicine (ICSTM) UK
- Cinar Ltd., UK
- Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST) Portugal
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research (IPPT-PAN) Poland
- B&B AGEMA GmbH Germany
- Rheinish-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen (RWTH) Germany
- S.T.I. Laser Industries, Or-Akiva, Israel
- RSL Electronics Ltd.
If you wish to consider collaboration, please contact us.